Top San Antonio Bus Tours
30 results | All San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "j.p. was a great host. i was under the impression we get a few days for the second. we are doing it again today"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "It was great and easy. Just walked right in and didn't have to wait. The day was perfect and the Zoo staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sharon was awesome! So sweet, knowledgeable and fun. She didn't rush at all so we felt like we had enough time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Hop. Everywhere we went was great. Except, the tower thing. No inside elevators, I hate heights."
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Joseph was entertaining and knowledgeable! He took good care of us! Lots of patience! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo was knowledgeable and kept everyone engaged. Learned a lot about San Antonio and surrounding areas."
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "Great guide he was amazing, we got rained on a bit but it didn’t hurt our fun. The construction and detours wer sucky though"
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Domingo the tour guide, made our trip especially nice as he was very friendly and informative. You find out so many more facts about LBJ when you go on a tour than if you would have went by yourself."
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Great experience especially for a novice person. The owner was very informative. We got two beers each, got to keep our glasses as souvenirs and sampled their whiskey which they teach you how to taste."
* A traveler said: "Going to the wineries and tasting the wines. Seeing the beautiful country side. Walking the streets of Fredericksburg."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex knew everything, was very willing to share and had great customer service skills. I highly recommend his tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour of missions to Pearl’s was excellent. I highly recommend taking this tour. Micheal was a outstanding tour guide! His knowledge of history was amazing and after visiting San Antonio several times, this tour really gave us more understanding of the history of San Antonio"
* A traveler said: "The bus tour was informative and entertaining. Our driver Robert was excellent. He made us feel like family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Brackenridge Park
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Hemisfair Park
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Mission Concepción
- Morgan's Wonderland
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Mission San José
- King William Historic District
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico