San Antonio Mission Trail Tours and Activities
Outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, walkers and bikers love the popular San Antonio Mission Trail. With 15.2 miles of well-kept paths it’s easily accessible year round. And while this scenic loop attracts those who prefer to have their fun in the sun, history-lovers find their way to the trail, too, since it connects San Antonio’s missions in an easy-to-follow route.
Travelers can explore the winding river, bike over picturesque paths, and make stops to Mission Concepcin, Mission San Jose, Mission Espada and Mission Capistrano along the way. These historic complexes once served as centers of the Catholic faith and today, some still have active congregations. Visitors will learn about the history of both San Antonio and the Catholic Church while wandering these structures.
Easy-to-follow trail maps and guides make navigating the San Antonio Mission Trail a breeze, but it’s also possible to check out the missions as part of a trolley tour or San Antonio sightseeing tour for visitors who want the chance to see it all.
Tours and Activities to Experience San Antonio Mission Trail
Questions & Answers
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Alamo and San Antonio Quarry Helicopter Tour
- San Antonio Super Pass with Four Downtown Attractions
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Sinaloa
- Things to do in Missouri