King William Historic District
Take a tour of San Antonio’s King William Historic District for a peek into the city’s first suburb, settled by wealthy German merchants in the late 1800s. Stroll throughout the 25 blocks of historical mansions—many of which have been converted to shops, cafés, and museums—to admire the district’s Greek Revival, Victorian, and Italianate architecture.
Tours and tickets to Experience King William Historic District
Should I book King William Historic District tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit King William Historic District 2021?
What's the best way to experience King William Historic District?
- CITY Vespa SiDeCaR Tour and Tacos
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- City Sightseeing San Antonio City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Things to do near San Antonio
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in San Miguel de Allende
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Guanajuato
- Things to do in Central Mexico