Three days in San Antonio means you can experience the historic missions, tour downtown, spend the day at a theme park, and even venture farther afield into the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Read on for advice on what to do during your 3-day trip to San Antonio.
Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
111 W Crockett St, San Antonio, TX, 78205
The Hard Rock Café San Antonio features a daily happy hour from 3 to 6 p.m. The restaurant, bar, and Rock Shop are open daily from 11 a.m., while closing hours may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio ?
What else should I know about attractions in San Antonio?
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- The Alamo
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Hemisfair Park
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- Bexar County Courthouse
- Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- King William Historic District