Top Salzburg Travel & Transportation Services
71 results | All Salzburg Tours
* A traveler said: "5 of us with lots of luggage, driver was waiting for us with a great smile, lederhosen, and strong back, after our long train ride. Very helpful at the hotel also. Could not have been any better."
* A traveler said: "Loved boat ride, dinner, and concert! Go with the VIP! Beautiful sunset and the restaurant could not have been nicer for my husband’s birthday!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "Great day seeing all the sights and hearing about the making of the movie. Roger was a great guide, he helped us get involved in singing and made it fun for all."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "The beauty of all Tour guide was entertaining Good direction given as to where everything was located, food was great and not too overly expensive"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The ride is about 45 minutes to the salt mines - but note these are not the Austrian salt mines. They are in Germany. The salt mines tour is about an hour and 15 minutes and very interesting, and then there’s some free time in a Bavarian town. Our tour guide recommended a wonderful cafe for apple strudel and tea."
* A traveler said: "Just fantastic, great hall, good acoustics, perfect group with creativity and lightness. Can only recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip exceeded our expectations. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and engaging. The views were breathtaking!! I can’t recommend this trip enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Our train was 30 Minutes late, however the Transfer waited for us and was very nice."
* A traveler said: "We requested an earlier pickup and received it. The driver helped us with our luggage into the airport and was very kind and helpful."
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting at the airport, we were in the car and on our way within a couple of minutes."
* A traveler said: "Driver was at airport waiting for us. One piece of our luggage was lost and he had a wait a little longer for us to get out of airport. Very nice."
* A traveler said: "Non-refundable, so be sure before you book. I double booked by mistake, and was stuck with the double cost. Tour itself was very good, worth it. Been to Salzburg over 40 years ago, so a nice review."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
* A traveler said: "Peter picked us up as requested and accommodated everything we requested. We wanted to stop at a small town for a festival and then continue on to see Cesky Krumlov and end up in Prague, they where more than happy to help this time for a minimal fee. I strongly recommend this company and tour. Beautiful scenery!"
* A traveler said: "The splashtour was great - informative, easy and fun. The fortress has spectacular views and the quality of the dinner was five star (One of the best steaks I have ever eaten). The concert was enjoyable, and I am not really a classical music fan. Overall, a great tour. Highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)
- Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)
- Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Salzburg Marionette Theater
- Michael Haydn Museum
- Salzburg Museum
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Panorama Museum
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)
- Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Mönchsberg (Museum der Moderne am Mönchsberg)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria