Top Salt Lake City Water Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Salt Lake City Tours
The Great Salt Lake is the saltiest body of water in the Western Hemisphere. Come enjoy this experience by actually going out on the lake rather than just seeing it from the shore. There is no swimming on this tour, just sightseeing from the boat.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Water Tours in Salt Lake City are taking additional safety precautions?
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Tracy Aviary
- Red Butte Garden
- Thanksgiving Point
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Latter-day Saints Church History Museum
- Brighton Resort
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- This is the Place Heritage Park
- Liberty Park
- Utah Olympic Park
- Leonardo Museum
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort