Top Salt Lake City Private and Luxury
10 results | All Salt Lake City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide! Loved all the history the guide gave us. The organ recital was magnificent."
* A traveler said: "The lady who led the tour was very informative and funny. She was also very helpful to all the passengers. A great trip to The Great Salt Lake."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and tour guide. Lots of interesting information. Can recommend this tour. The mine was breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour of Salt Lake City was just what my daughter and I needed, after a very arduous flight the night before. We met our guide , James, at Liberty Park (a destination not to miss). Our bikes were retro, yet very adequate to meet the demands of the bike ride."
* A traveler said: "Both MJ and Leslie were perfect. They were prompt, friendly, and got us where we needed to go with no issues. We would definitely choose this service again!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories and enjoyable time , we will be back for some more ghost adventures . Our guide was informative and made our time worth coming ."
* A traveler said: "Had more than a chuckle or two while learning a little history along the way. Thank you for doing a great job!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was delightful. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour fun by quizzing us. It was a nice mix of people on board. I recommend to all who live in or come to visit Salt Lake City."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utah Olympic Park
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Kennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
- Liberty Park
- Red Butte Garden
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Tracy Aviary
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort
- Park City Mountain Resort
- Thanksgiving Point
- Clark Planetarium
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- Leonardo Museum
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Brighton Resort
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)