Top Salem Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
39 results | All Salem Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Some of the girls weren't able to make it- and when we got back to the house everyone was so excited to share what we experienced with them. Loved the tour guide. It was just a fun time. It did rain though, one of the girls bailed early because of the rain- so there is no rain cancelation (just an FYI)"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely amazing and in depth! A lot of history in a small amount of time! Would definitely recommend this tour to everyone I know!"
* A traveler said: "Informative and great way to see downtown Salem. Our guide was knowledgeable and encouraged a dialogue with the group rather than just lecturing. He kept it interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun and exciting tour. The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable and got everyone involved with the story/recount he was telling. Was never dull and loved the experience."
* A traveler said: "I love self guided tours. You can go whenever you want, take your time and listen again if you forgot details. Download was easy, no issues and very well done."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Sarah is amazing 🙌🏼 She is very knowledgeable and informative about the history of the witch trials."
* A traveler said: "Well, Ken was beyond awesome. He obviously cares for his craft and wants to immerse you into Salem's history. We left feeling great about our time and following his advice for purchases after. There was so much of Salem's history! Things we would never have learned just visting a museum with wax figures. Thanx Ken!"
* A traveler said: "Very Interesting tour. Very comfortable walk. Learned a lot about the city. Would recommend this tour to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kim was very knowledgeable. She added her own personal experiences which made the tour more believable."
* A traveler said: "Maria was very knowledgeable and personable, answering any questions we had. I was able to bring my puppy and she had fun walking around too. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful sail. The Captain and crew were very professional and competent. Gorgeous day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! From beginning to end it was fun, informative with great energy from our incredible guide. We had a great time. For anyone who practices or has an interest in witch culture."
* A traveler said: "The tale of the Corwin house and the story of the witch spoon and Salem’s owning its past. Toura’s sense of humor. Very thorough and informative."
* A traveler said: "Jeff is an excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and funny. We all thoroughly enjoyed The Bewitched tour."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a fantastic tour guide. Very knowledgeable. Entertaining. No question stumped him. I highly recommend this tour of Salem."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge that Tom had was incredible. He was very energetic and charismatic and made the experience enjoyable. I will totally recommend this to my friends."
* A traveler said: "All around it was a really good tour with plenty of history and fun ghost and murder stories. We had Paige as our tour guide, and she made the whole experience even better with all her enthusiasm and animation. She was amazing! 👏 I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Uni shared so much information about plants, mushrooms the woods, living in concert with nature. Enjoyed the hike. Must be steady on your feet but she was attentive to all"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative and entertaining to listen to! At one of the locations he brought us to, he told us that a ghost is usually seen in the top left window to a house; so I decided to snap a picture of the window and when I got home I noticed that there was an actual ghost standing at the window!! It was pretty 😎"
* A traveler said: "The guide provided a well-researched, highly informative interpretation of the events of 1692. We walked from site to site of importance in the trials, and he commented on what had taken place there. I especially appreciated his un-sensationalized approach, and empathy with the victims."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. She was attentive to our needs for rest stops and full of interesting stories"
* A traveler said: "The guide was extremely knowledgeable and was able to wrap the tour in stories. It was nice to see Salem from a different perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Pennsylvania