Top Saitama Prefecture Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Saitama Prefecture Tours
Learn more about Kawagoe’s history and culture on this small-group (max. 6) walking tour. You’ll meet your guide in Kawagoe and head to its interesting attractions, including the bell tower, Shinto shrines, and the historic Storehouse Street, which evokes Edo-era Japan. Shop for souvenirs, including local sweets from Candy Alley.
Experience the traditions of Ogawamachi on this private half-day excursion. After meeting up with an informative local guide, explore traditional paper making at Saitama traditional crafts Hall and the UNESCO-designated Kadokura Japanese Paper shop. Then stop by three sake breweries and the facilities of an organic beer maker to taste delicious regional beverages.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This tour is a traditional tea picking experience of green tea in Sayama in Saitama Prefecture located northwest of Tokyo, It is a one day tour for a limited time from May to November where you can enjoy the walking along the old town in Kawagoe where traditional townscapes remain. The Sayama Hills are located in the western part of Saitama Prefecture. It is the origin of "Sayama Tea". Sayama tea is regarded as one of Japan's three major teas alongside Shizuoka tea and Uji tea, and because of its northern location, the leaves produce a deep taste after fighting through the cold winters. Kawagoe flourished as a castle town from the 17th century, and was often compared to Edo (present day Tokyo). Because of this, it came to be called "small Edo". The first area where the buildings were erected is known as the "townscape of the storehouses", a site that was seen less and less in Edo Tokyo.
Soka Senbei Garden is a theme park for rice crackers with an experience corner where you can experience handmade rice crackers. You can enjoy the freshly baked rice crackers (SENBEI), eat them freshly, take them home as souvenirs, and more! We are preparing snacks and souvenirs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Saitama Prefecture?
The best Food & Drink in Saitama Prefecture according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Saitama Prefecture are taking additional safety precautions?
These Saitama Prefecture experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Saitama Prefecture are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Saitama Prefecture may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Hokkaido
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets