Top Rovinj Bus Tours
42 results | All Rovinj Tours
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience! Definitely would recommend this tour to anyone. Very experienced tour guide who shared their knowledge of the area. The “flavours” we’re not centered on food…more culture, though did have some nice food tasting options included."
* A traveler said: "The place is 'amazing'. We had a great person as guide and driver. An excellent human being, with lot of knowledge with a hepful attitude. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited Rovinj for the first time this past week and were eager to see the Istrian countryside and wineries. We have had many wonderful tours in the past through Viator so we researched again and were so lucky to find the Wine Tour the Best of istria hosted by Agnieszka. It was an incredible day, Agnieszka or Agi for short, picked us up near our hotel and we were off to explore the beautiful wine region. Throughout the entire day she showed us so many beautiful sights in Istria, explained the history and was very knowledgeable about the wines and cultures in this region. We visited 3 incredible wineries, toured their cellars and tasted many of their wines including delicious local foods along the way. In the late afternoon she brought us to a beautiful restaurant specializing in local dishes with truffles for an incredible early evening meal. We ended the day at a gorgeous winery with views to the sea, it was an incredible day with a very engaging, lovely tour guide. We fell in love with Agi and her beautiful Istrian home. We plan to return next summer and plan to tour again with her again learning about truffles, olive oil and more wine. We highly recommend this tour, it was a full 10 hours and fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Alen was an excellent guide and shared a wealth of experience and insight about the local wine scene. Overall an extremely relaxing and pleasant day out! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I travelled solo and during off season, so this ended up being a private tour for me. I enjoyed this tour a lot as my guide, Alan, was very knowledgeable and friendly and made sure all my needs were taken care of throughout the day. The truffle hunting was great fun and the little truffle bites we got to try were fantastic. Wine tasting in a boutique family owned winery was also really nice. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a more personal experience rather than a more commercial touristy one!"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable full day tour operated by Gulliver Travel. Comfortable transfer from hotel to Motovun, an atmospheric hill top town reached by a shuttle bus from a car park beneath the town. Steep climb along the town's only road where there was an excellent truffle tasting along with local wines and olive oil. Very enjoyable and relaxing. This was followed by a drive to another hill top town Buzet (town is not explored) but a fascinating visit to the local brandy distillery is included with tastings of three brandies, three locally produced jams and samples of chocolates. Opportunity to purchase from the distillery store. The whole tour was well guided and comes highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia