Top Rome Segway Tours
43 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a very knowledgeable guide.....Thanks Lucilla. I have no problem recommending it."
* A traveler said: "The historic tour was a really good way to see the city’s most famous attractions in a fun and easy way. the guide also gives you some imformation about each place. The segways were easier to use than i thought they would be, and you get a lesson at the beginning to help you feel more confident."
* A traveler said: "We have taken Segway tours before but, this was by far the best to date. The guide was excellent. We stopped several times and the area was fully explained. We learned more about Rome on this visit that we have previously. We travelled at our pace and did not feel rushed in anyway whatsoever."
* A traveler said: "By far the best way to see Rome in literally a day! First time on a Segway and managed great even through the crowds! Chris our guide was very fun and informative! Great pace and never got tired or hot from walking to each landmark! Covered a lot of ground which we would not have been able to walking."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour highly recommended. Our guard was fantastic, it was our first time on Segways they are very easy to pick up. If you can take the tour at night you’ll get some incredible photos"
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Nicola were very entertaining and made the trip fun for everyone of all abilities and ages. My 16 yo daughter loved it! They made a special point of taking us to the Colosseum because I mentioned that was something that I really wanted to do, so Thank You! I would do it again in a minute."
* A traveler said: "Guide John Paul was personable, knowledgeable, and had easy to hear and understand English. Great route. Saw more of hilly Trestevere and some of ancient Rome than we could have covered in 2 1/2 days of walking. A great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Rob and Federica were amazing! They were very professional, and funny with amazing service. When we got the confirmation email from Viator, it said that class starts at 4:15PM and to meet in front of the stairways at Piazza Trilussa but we were supposed to meet the group there at 4PM which was not in the email instruction provided. However, Federica was nice enough to come back out from the restaurant where we were supposed to have our class and led us to class. They let us join the class in session which was really nice of them. We were greeted with Prosecco and an appetizer. Then we started with making Fettucine, the sauce, and then gelato. Rob was the lead chef instructor and he was super knowledgeable, professional and funny. We had an amazing time there and would recommend this to anyone. We cooked in the open space at the back of this super cute restaurant then headed in to eat. The entire restaurant was closed for the class and dinner, super private and intimate."
* A traveler said: "Worth every sent. Segways are an incredibly fun and easy way to travel around Rome. Arthur was a super knowledgeable tour guide and it felt like we learnt more in 3 hours than in 4 full days in Rome. Not to be missed!"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! What a great way to get an overview of the city, spend some time at the monuments, and leave relaxed and not tired at all. Our guide was amazing and I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "First, our guide Arturo with Rex Tours was fantastic. Funny, informative and loads of knowledge. Everyone was up on their Segway within minutes. Felt very safe even on the busy streets in Rome. Sw lots of great sites that we hadn't yet seen. Great views of the city. An excellent way to see Rome especially after lots of walking. Covered much greater distances in shorter times. And Segways are lots of fun! Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a spectacular private tour for myself and my 14 year old granddaughter. We were able to design the tour to include sites that were important to us and Robert knew how to make historical information interesting without boring a teenager. With just the 3 of us Robert found some special vantage points for viewing the colosseum away from anyone else.|This is the best way to get an overall understanding of ancient Rome, cover a lot of ground and not be exhausted. We had some rain and it didn't matter a bit, it was an A experience."
* A traveler said: "Top activity for some of our group. Dimitri was a great tour guide. This was great as a first activity when arriving in Rome, to get the lay of the land in a very efficient way. Seeing so much via Segway sure beat walking!! The 6-hour tour was long, but we had good breaks to walk around and rest our legs."
* A traveler said: "Definitely the way to see Rome at night. We investigated miles and miles of interesting streets no bus could get near. None of us had ridden a Segway before but Tatjana made it simple and easy."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing tour with Matt who is a very knowledgeable guide. Definitely one to do and definitely with this company Turtle Tours as they are only small groups. On the day we booked the only ones on our tour were the four of us. We would all definitely do another tour with these guys when we are next in Rome"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time with Gabriel as our guide! The segway is super easy to use and so fun! We got to see some out of the way - hidden treasures - in Italy. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic personal tour around Rome. We saw so much, would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "absolutely amazing - tour guide was fantastic - well worth doing. We loved every minute of it. Segways were so much fun !"
* A traveler said: "The shop was easy to find. We had a friendly and knowledgeable guide called Orlando. He is patience and careful as most of the places were packed with people. For the 4 hours tour, we visited all historic places and Orlando would tell us the history of each place. Highly recommend this tour. Especially for people can't handle a lot of walking."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Piazza Trilussa
- Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)
- Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)
- San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza Navona
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)
- Caelian Hill (Celio)
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)
- Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)
- Temple of Caesar (Tempio di Cesare)
- Arch of Titus (Arco di Tito)
- Piazza del Popolo
- Capuchin Crypt (Cripta dei Frati Cappuccini)
- Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)
- Piazza Venezia
- Ponza Island
- Protestant Cemetery of Rome (Cimitero Acottolico di Roma)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano