Croco Cun Zoo Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Interact with baby crocodiles, meet hairless Mexican dogs (xoloitzcuintles), and look out for spider monkeys at this crocodile farm-turned-zoo. Learn about Croco Cun Zoo’s collection of endangered species and native-to-Mexico creatures on a guided tour, engage with the animals in a controlled environment, and enjoy the children’s playground.
Populated predominantly by donated, rescued, or seized animals, Croco Cun Zoo places an emphasis on conservation and is best experienced on a guided tour of the jungle park. Explore alongside a guide to learn about the macaw parrots, crocodiles, and boa constrictors that call Croco Cun Zoo home. Plus, kids will love the opportunity to touch, feed, and hold some of the animals under the careful watch of a zoo worker.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Croco Cun Zoo is one of the region’s most ethical animal attractions, ideal for families.
- The zoo has an air-conditioned cafe with several drinks and light bite options, a children’s playground, and a gift shop.
- Your admission ticket includes a guided, English-language tour and the opportunity to interact with the animals.
- Croco Cun Zoo is both wheelchair and stroller accessible.
How to Get There
Croco Cun Zoo is situated just off the 307 Highway, close to the town of Puerto Morelos. As such, it's easiest to arrive by private vehicle. There are also public transit options—from the bus stations in Cancún or Playa del Carmen, frequently departing MAYAB buses pass by Croco Cun Zoo. Alternatively, arrange the Croco Cun Zoo shuttle service when booking for an extra fee.
When to Get There
Croco Cun Zoo is open daily from the mid-morning until late afternoon, and guided tours are included with the purchase of your admission ticket. Arrive early to make the most of your visit or stop by on the way back to Cancún or Playa del Carmen after a day trip to nearby Puerto Morelos.
What to do in Puerto Morelos
Croco Cun Zoo is the ideal pit stop on a day trip to Puerto Morelos, a former fishing village now known for quieter beaches than nearby Cancún and excellent snorkeling opportunities. There, hang out at a beach bar, take a trip to one of the nearby cenotes, or shop at the weekly craft market if you’re in town on Friday or Saturday.
Address: Carretera Cancun - Tulum Km 31, Cancun, Puerto Morelos 77580, Mexico
Admission: Adults: $32; Children: $22
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Croco Cun Zoo
No results found!
Things to do near Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Progreso
- Things to do in Valladolid
- Things to do in Chichen Itza
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Isla Holbox
- Things to do in Bacalar
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Western Highlands