Top Riga Wine, Beer & Spirits
23 results | All Riga Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a good overview of and intro to Riga Old Town and Art Nouveau area. The guide was well prepared and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for our first day in Riga and we were so glad we did. Liga our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. We tried so much food and left feeling very full! The soup was a particular favourite. Liga also gave us recommendations for other restaurants and bars in Riga which was really helpful and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide, Gints, was extremely helpful. The tour was great, and the perfect length of time. I would happily use this company again or recommend to others. They offer a wide range of tours, bike hire, Segway and even accommodation."
* A traveler said: "Rainy Sunday a few weeks ago, very knowledgeable and answered bunch of questions and had good referrals."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. For almost two hours we got lots of information, stories and fun facts not only about the art nouveau-district, but also about the history of Riga, monuments and different traditions in Latvia. The Art Nouveau-district is a must-see when visiting Riga and I can highly recommend this walking-tour."
* A traveler said: "Driver was awaiting me transfer was swift and the English speaking driver was very knowledgeable giving good tips for attractions in the city"
* A traveler said: "This tour was spectacular. My sister and I learned so much about Riga's and Latvia's history from a Riga native. She also shared a lot of her own experiences and perspectives, which I found to be enlightening and rewarding. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guna was an amazing guide. We tasted a lot more than expected and she explained everything very well."
* A traveler said: "Impecable service, highly recommended! My plane was almost one hour late, but the driver was there, with a smile on his face..."
* A traveler said: "The driver arrived punctually. He was professional and very polite and helpful. He was responsive and sensitive to our needs and requests. I highly recommend the use of your services for punctuality, reliability and courtesy. It takes a lot out of the stress of traveling when you have services you can count on."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip outside of Riga! We got to see some of the countryside, small and charming towns of Latvia, and learn the complex and fascinating history of Latvia. The guide was very knowledgeable, engaged, and attentive. We really enjoyed our private tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia