Albert Street (Alberta Iela)
Albert Street (Alberta iela), Riga, Latvia
Alberta iela runs between Strelnieku iela and Antonijas iela just northeast of Kronvalda Park in central Riga. It can be reached on foot from Riga’s Old Town in about 15-20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Albert Street (Alberta Iela)?
What else should I know about attractions in Riga?
- Riga Art Nouveau Museum (Jugendstila Muzejs)
- Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
- Riga Castle (Rigas Pils)
- Small Guild (Maza Gilde)
- Latvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets)
- Riga Cathedral (Rigas Doms)
- Riga Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)
- Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela)
- Riga Old Town (Vecriga)
- St Peter's Church
- House of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams)
- Classic Car Museum (Retro-Auto Muzejs)