Top Richmond How to Get Around
36 results | All Richmond Tours
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed the tour our Tour guy Matt was excellent thank you for that experience….. very much recommend it for everyone"
* A traveler said: "I love cemetery sculptures. Bob, the tour guide was knowledgeable about history and art. He added information about the "occupants" and the times in which they lived."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable guide. We’ll planned tour. Always enjoy Segway tours as a way to scope out a new city."
* A traveler said: "History and the food! Loved the tour guide, Lynsey. It was a small group of 10 and I could hear the tour guide. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dilwyn, was friendly, engaging, and knowledgeable about the area and restaurants. We enjoyed our tour and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun outing in Church Hill!"
* A traveler said: "This foodie tour was so fun and delicious! A big shout out to Lindsay our tour guide who did a fabulous job. Loved all of the stops, learning about the history and discovering new places to eat. It was an easy walk through the historic district of downtown Richmond. We were a mature group (lol ) and had a great time. Thumbs up!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative and informal, much like having a conversation with a friend. The entire team was welcoming and very obviously passionate about the work they do. Best of all the cider was exceptional, the range of tastes/flavors was fantastic and each one was noticeably different from the other. If we're ever back in Richmond we will be back."
* A traveler said: "I really liked being able to discuss historical issues with the tour guide, Tre. She extremely knowledgeable and took the time to answer my questions in detail."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience! Exceeded all of my expectations. Chris, the tour guide, is extremely knowledgeable and made this experience on the James River exciting, fun, safe and educational. He guided us through some great sites where we could relax and enjoy the experience. It was memorable and will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Alexa was excellent. We especially enjoyed the area around capital square. The only suggestion would be to add in a 10 minute RR break and maybe somewhere to grab a drink of water. We loved Richmond."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Andrew did a wonderful job of leading us through Hollywood and teaching us the history of the cemetery as well as some of the historical significant people buried there."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences