Top Rhône-Alpes Segway Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Food & Drink
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Art & Culture
6 results | All Rhône-Alpes Tours
Sort by: Featured
Annecy Lake is one of the largest lakes in France, surrounded by beautiful gardens and grand monuments. This Segway tour offers a fun way to take in the scenery and cover more ground, gliding along the waterfront promenades; visiting the Jardin de l'Europe, Pâquier, and Charles Bosson gardens; and stopping to admire the Imperial Palace.
See the best of beautiful Annecy in a day and cover the ground with ease on this sightseeing tour by Segway. Leave the map behind with your guide to lead the way, and spin to top attractions including the Imperial Palace and the medieval Old Town. Gain insight into the history and heritage of Annecy, and enjoy pretty views along the Thiou River. Safety equipment is included on your tour.
Segway tours offer a fun way to discover Annecy and this extended 2-hour tour lets you explore even further. Glide around the waterfront promenades and beautiful gardens of Annecy Lake, see the sights of the Old Town, and admire views of the Imperial Palace, then continue around the scenic canal ways and along the Thiou River.
Beaujolais is renowned for its light red wines and this tour adds a fun twist to a wine tasting experience. Zip around the vineyards on a Segway, visit the medieval village of Oingt, and enjoy views of the French Alps. Finally, stop at a local wine cellar to sample a variety of Beaujolais wines, paired with tasty regional specialties.
UNESCO–listed Lyon counts among France’s must-see cities, but exploring on foot takes time and effort. On this tour, spin through the city streets in style by Segway, and see the best of Lyon with ease. With your guide to lead the way, hear the secrets of top attractions including Place Bellecour, Place des Terreaux, and the Lyon National Opera, and enjoy fine views along the Rhône River.
The magnum formula includes: a complete tour of the estate with explanations of the vineyard and the history of the region, an explanation of our winemaking and breeding methods. Finally we will offer you a tasting of our wines in the cellar accompanied by a small quiz. The tasting will be accompanied by a small muffin with local charcuterie. Throughout the visit you will be directly with the winemaker and you can ask him all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Rhône-Alpes?
What Segway Tours in Rhône-Alpes are good for avoiding crowds?
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)
- Hameau Duboeuf
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)
- Lake Gaillands (Lac des Gaillands)
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)
- Annecy Castle (Chateau d'Annecy)
- Island Palace (Palais de l'Ile)
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)
- Grands Montets Ski Area (Les Grands Montets)
- Lake Annecy (Lac d'Annecy)
- Mont Blanc
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)
- Maison du Salève
- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma
- Lyon Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts de Lyon)
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Lombardy