Top Rhodes Historical Tours
48 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience for us. We had a lot of swimming, snorkeling, interesting conversations and a great laugh. Our skippers, Adonis and Dina, were great. They answered every question we had and engaged in conversations regarding different topics. We definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, great boat, great staff, amazing snorkelling, amazing staff on board really could not fault the whole experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was knowledgeable and pleasant. Always on time. Answered all our questions. Very glad we used this company to explore Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of 3 famous spots. Bus came on time. Katerina, the experienced tour guide was very good and provided useful and clear information. Vaggelis, the driver drove prudently. Had the opportunity to meet Manos, the tour owner who was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to assist guests."
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I travelled with our two granddaughters, 14 and 16, to Rhodes by cruise ship. Our Rhodes tour guide Michael and another gentleman, I believe the owner met us promptly on the dock to start our tour. They seemed genuinely glad to see us. The 5-hour tour of the island was spectacular. Michael knew the best places to go and was very knowledgeable. We were able to structure the tour to our liking so the girls were able to swim at Anthony Quinn Bay. We stopped at a lovely restaurant on another bay that Michael suggested and we had a wonderful meal and another swim. Thank you Michael and Rhodes Tours for an unforgettable experience."
* A traveler said: "Definite 5 stars for Manos and his wonderful tour. Manos was a great guide for our complicated family of 6 with 2 mobility-impaired seniors. He was fun and flexible in making the perfect tour for us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the fact that you go to many different places but are not rushed. Our guide Maria was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We also enjoyed the lunch stop which cost us 14€ each and included wine and water. I particularly enjoyed seeing Kamiros the ancient city."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was excellent. Our tour guide Mike was a Rhodes local and was a great source of information and highlights on our day tour. We saw all the sites we wanted. Could not be happier with this tour. No hesitation in recommending it to others."
* A traveler said: "Incredible stops and wealth of information during our tour! We loved every minute!! Professional and punctual! Highly recommend!! We did a private day tour when we were in Rhodes off our celebrity Apex ship. It was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide - tremendous local knowledge and fantastic English. Went during offseason so not much happening at the village but there were no crowds and the acropolis was fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is funny and make us laugh all the time. We really have a wonderful time during the tour. Highly recommended. ."
* A traveler said: "This was really an amazing day! Mike was professional, kind, informative, and attentive to details. There could not be a better way to experience Rhodes, and this tour is highly recommended. Thanks for taking such great care of us Mike and showing us your lovely island."
* A traveler said: "We had an outstanding day in Rhodes thanks to Vitalie with HalfPriceTours. We customized the tour rather than sticking with the suggested route. We were able to maximize the day and see everything on our list plus several suggested local stops that truly enhanced our experience! Thank you for a wonderful day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Boat Trip to Anthony Quinn, Kallithea & Traganou Bays
- Day Cruise by a Sailing Yacht to the most beautiful bays or Rhodes (Small Group)
- BEST OF LINDOS & RHODES - PRIVATE TOUR - SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY - 4 People
- Top 3 Rhodes Highlights Guided Tour: Kallithea, 7 Springs Valley, and Filerimos
- Rhodes Old Town Walking Tour (Small Group)
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Kritinia Castle
- Mandraki Harbour
- Tsambika Beach
- Afandou Beach
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Ancient Kamiros
- Bee Museum
- Filerimos Hill
- Symi Island
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Profitis Ilias
- Throne of Helios
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia