Reykjavik Tours - page 4
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful trip with Anton and his wife as our tour guides! Anton provided so much information about Iceland - it was a great learning experience! I can’t even express how genuinely kind Anton and his wife are. I would highly recommend doing this tour to see all the highlights of the south coast!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was such a great tour guide!!!! The hike was tough for someone like me who doesn’t usually hike but it was such a great experience. I would highly recommend this once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Maria and Alberto were awesome guides. Friendly and entertaining, they helped coach me through the initial cold to make it really enjoyable. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible tour and incredible guide "Addi." We were so fortunate to be able to see the flowing lava. Our guide was excellent! He took the time to help everyone get up the steep mountain and was very informative and kind. LOVED THIS TOUR!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was early and we made it on time, van was clean, ride was relaxing. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bjarki and Luis were fantastic guides. From the very start they made sure we were all comfortable and safe. They they knew the best spots for photos and guided us perfectly through. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic trip! Our guide Sergei did a great job! I highly recommend this trip to everybody who would like to see real Iceland."
* A traveler said: "Guide well experienced geologist sharing amazing facts about the cave and area. Truly amazing natural formation"
Return Door to Door Premium Airport Transfer between Keflavik International Airport and your accommodation in Reykjavik City
* A traveler said: "Everything went well The service was punctual and comfortable. I used it because I wanted help with my luggage."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very kind and knowledgeable and the whole visit was unforgettable! I am a bit claustrophobic but i totally recommend this experience, you will feel amazed by the spectacle of the nature and the guide will be there explaining and making you feel safe"
* A traveler said: "Loved the water temperature and atmosphere. The staff were super helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary drink and face mask."
* A traveler said: "The snowmobiling was well organized and lots of fun. The superjeep was spacious, clean and cool. The entire experience was ok. Not as interactive as other tours we did."
* A traveler said: "I be very simple make sure you send this lady for this tour always very knowledgeable, caring, loving and passionate about her job she keeps you busy enjoying the whole day without you getting boring she make this tour 5 stars ⭐️ no question God bless her please tell her julio say hi"
* A traveler said: "We just visited Iceland and went on this tour. Our guide, John, was excellent. We stopped at a horse ranch and ate tomato soup which was delicious! The stops were so interesting. We booked the Blue Lagoon and went swimming. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Good value to get yo the airport but nite if you sign up for a time the pickup is actually 30 minutes earlier so our 6:40 am booking meant a 6:00 am pick up"
* A traveler said: "The guide (Kristinn) was fantastic. Hot lava, exciting lava tunnels and relaxing blue lagoon. Perfect day 😊"
* A traveler said: "We had a perfect day the weather was Sunny no clouds no wind the volcano was very active ! The hike was hard at times but doable without poles ! Our guide Marcel was awesome helped everyone who needed didn’t leave everyone behind , pushed everyone to keep going and not give up before the top !!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Ser-en(?) on 9/9/21@ 13:00. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and he made a lot of connections fir us to relate to."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip-our guide (David) was very knowledgable and showed us everything possible-the glacier hike was a true highlight and very fun-would do it again in a minute!!"
* A traveler said: "Booking was so easy and the confirmation email had all the information I needed. The bus staff were friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience at blue Lagoon. We stayed there for over two hours. Setup was great. Nice lagoon side bar and face mud. Very clean washrooms and lockers. High tech. People were very courteous. Highly recommended!!"
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Viking World
- Sun Voyager (Solfar)
- Reykjanes Peninsula
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Mt. Esja
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River
- Skogar Museum
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)
- Vatnajokull National Park
- Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Leidarendi Lava Caves
- Golden Circle (Gullni Hringurinn)
- Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Akurey Island (Puffin Island)
- Blue Lagoon