Top Reykjavik Sightseeing Tours - page 3
451 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "A fantastic and memorable afternoon!!! Two humpback whales keep the whole boat entertained for ages."
* A traveler said: "The staff is great. The ride is awesome. The bay is beautiful. Mother nature is unpredictable so whales are not always there. we got to see puffins, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises. It is well worth."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an absolutely fantastic tour guide! This was our favorite day of our entire week long trip to Iceland. The Glacier was the highlight of the entire trip and all my 12 year old son could talk about for weeks!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant Tour! Definitely worth the money and the very long day. Highlight was the walk on the glacier. (Make sure you have boots that go above the ankle for the crampons). The waterfalls were great especially walking around the back! Waterproofs needed! Hint check your pick up hotel is on the list"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time chasing the lights in our small group! Highly recommend doing this tour. The Jeep allowed us to go off the beat and path and have a truly unique experience. Finally our tour guide Þröstur Freyr was awesome and really made the event!"
* A traveler said: "Two adolescent humpback whales frolicking for over 45 minutes. Absolutely awesome. Finished off with a pod of dolphins playing around the boat."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome experience! We made a reservation months ago, not knowing the volcano would errupt and give us fabulous helicopter ride of our lives over it! Couldn't ask for a better pilot, more accomodating service from the office as I tried to plan this pretour of another company. Was totally worth the extra day in Iceland!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip!!! Definitely worth it!!! Take this tour over the bus tours, these are more personal and get you off the main road. The hot chocolate and vodka was delicious also!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was our favorite. Hiking in The cave was a lot of fun and very interesting. The Snorkerling was the best. We were all a little nervous about Snorkerling in near freezing water but it was fine. The views were incredible! It’s the clearest water ever and you can drink it. I highly recommend this for the adventurous family!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very cold evening, but the company provided very warm snow suits that were fabulous. We stayed outside for the entire three hour cruise! And, yes, we saw the Northern Lights!"
* A traveler said: "The ticketing process went very well . The museum is super interesting and the ice cave was fun . There were videos all around with great visuals exposing about Iceland . Make sure to go to the beautiful observation deck . The planetarium had fantastic visuals , but I found the narration to be a bit boring"
* A traveler said: "Guides were great and appreciate the effort to find a good location with clear sky. Did manage to see the lights and had a fantastic time! So glad to have picked this trip over a bus ride out from the city."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was wonderful, it was a rainy day, but still everything was outstanding. Our driver was truly kind and knowledgeable. He even borrowed me his raincoat. I recommend this tour all the way. Not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "Love small group tour, much easier. Our Giude Huji was very nice and helpful. We found a spot to view the lights early on and stayed there. It was bitterly cold and Huji had some delicious hot chocolate."
* A traveler said: "Best thing I have done in Iceland! Our guide was extremely helpful and informative and made it a really fun trip whilst keeping us on time and everything running smoothly.This part of Iceland is stunning and the glacier hike was amazing. Our guide was great on explaining the geology of the area but also gave us lots of insight in to everyday life in Iceland. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful overview of Iceland’s main spots and attractions in 1 day, thanks to an amazing guide! We were 6 people in a big 4x4, all very sympathetic. Our guide gave us recommendations at each step of the journey, and did his best to find some northern lights, and we did. Tour Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience, as I say the kind of thing you experience only one time within a life, is this enough text now?"
* A traveler said: "We had Jon as our tour guide. He was very knowledgable and talkative about the various places we went to. The glacier hike was an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend taking this tour and paying the extra money for the boat ride in the glacier lagoon, (it is a lot, but well worth it). I found this tour after looking for tours to the plane crash, and was blown away by this tour. It made our trip."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour with a wonderful guide, Rocky. The weather was good to us on day 1 and 2 so we got to see just about all of the highlights on our itinerary. Rocky also went above and beyond to chase the northern lights and we saw it on the second night. He also got us back to Reykjavík through a snowstorm! The other tour guides for the smaller activities were also very professional. Thanks Troll Expeditions for taking us around to see your breathtaking country!"
* A traveler said: "This company is very easy to work with. They assisted us to make changes and make pick-up convenient. The tour was well organized and both guides did an excellent job facilitating. The ice cave was a great experience as well as the snomobiling."
* A traveler said: "The entire operation was beautifully orchestrated. The experience was a “once in a lifetime” gem. Our Guide, Byron was absolutely fantastic, he instilled confidence from the moment we met. The equipment was top notch, none of us were the least bit cold or uncomfortable. Five PLUS stars to Artic Adventures!"
* A traveler said: "So amazing experience!!! It was cold on the day and I was afraid to enter the water, but after entering, I forgot the cold. The guide was kind and funny, I really had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Easily the best whale watch I have been on. The boat ride was incredibly fun. We saw dolphins swim under and around the boat, whales (one breached!), and puffins. The boat ride alone is worth it, the whales were the bonus."
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir