Top Reykjavik Sightseeing Tours
444 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with the service of airport direct minibus . I booked a roundtrip airport pick up & I was very pleased with the service. The driver was very amusing & nice & friendly. It made my day."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we did not see the lights but it's not guaranteed. We did get a good view of the volcano haze. But I will say the place we stopped was very brights with cars and didn't seem like we were a dark enough area to truly see much."
* A traveler said: "Great day with Brian our guide who dealt with a grumpy traveler in our group but shared so much geological and historical info, it shut that guy up! Wonderful hikes with specific meetup info made traveling independent of the group easy! Saw amazing sites noted in description, highly recommend! Upgrade if you can at Blue Lagoon if possible"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Jakob. He talked about what we were seeing, going to see and gave all sorts stories and knew everything you’d want to know about Iceland. He really was great! At the stops he’d get out with us and explain what was at the sights. Only 6 in tour made it nice also"
* A traveler said: "We loved this all day tour. We got to stop to see so many picture worthy moments and even though it was a little rainy all day Willie made sure to let us know when it was definitely worth it to embrace the weather for some beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "Lalli was amazing tour guide on our walking tour. Lalli was so passionate about his city and country and the culture. I would highly recommend this tour and make sure you get Lalli. Tom and lynne Denver CO"
* A traveler said: "Stephen was a great historian with a sense of humor and we enjoyed his walking tour of Reykjavik!! Would recommend this your!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip, our guide Poli told us a lot of interesting informatin about Iceland, history... Would recomand."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour and the views are simply incredible. Worth every penny. Matt our tour guide was just the best, really funny, full of great fun facts and stories."
* A traveler said: "This hop on hop off bus was very easy to use. It was easy to find the stops. The language of the narrator was quite good. The drivers were helpful. I think the text about the logistics should be updated by removing the reference to tickets at HARPA. They knew nothing about it and sent us outside to the bus stop. Bottom line: you don’t need to start at HARPA. You can start anywhere. Mt suggested second update: If you choose to print the voucher , the driver will give you a ticket which you need to keep track of for your 24-48 hours. If you just show your voucher on your phone, you don’t get a ticket and don’t have to remember where it is."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Simon, he was great, did a wonderful job! All the places we visited were outstanding! Very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Weather was 3 seasons in a day so dress in layers and waterproof clothing. Absolutely beautiful excursion!!!! Waterfalls , black sand beach, and a glacier!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful day trip from Reykjavik!!! Would recommend as it is a nice variety of very interesting stops"
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful trip with Anton and his wife as our tour guides! Anton provided so much information about Iceland - it was a great learning experience! I can’t even express how genuinely kind Anton and his wife are. I would highly recommend doing this tour to see all the highlights of the south coast!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to see the lights however driver was great and the tour operator was too couldn't fault either and would recommend but hopefully see the lights."
* A traveler said: "The Falls. The beach. The views. The countryside. The glacier. Our tour guide was fabulous “yawn”. John. Loved seeing the sheep and horses."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was one of the nicest people I have encountered on these trips . Very helpful making sure we all new what settings were needed for both smart phones as well as cameras. Had so much fun that night"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide who gave us a lot of information about Iceland, exceptionell nice nature and very comfortable journey. Very good bus driver."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and prompt. It was effortless and easy. The desk at the KEF airport was easy to locate. The agent was helpful and found our reservation without our ticket"
* A traveler said: "This tour is “Incredible”, every stop was better than the last! Our guide was so knowledgeable (Braham) we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Thank You Braham"
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience Iceland in a day. Made more memorable by ending at the Blue Lagoon. Our Guide Howser was brilliant and so informative."
* A traveler said: "Great day, beautiful scenery, had a great driver and tour guide, very kind and informative. Can highly recommend this day, there was plenty of snow, but walking was easy. Timing was just right for us, lunch stop perfect, good selection of food, really lovely gift shops. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Many interesting details about Reykjavik and its inhabitants. The giude appreciates if tourists ask questions and he can guess what kind of things we are interested in. Very well done!"
* A traveler said: "Reliable transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport. Smaller transfer buses collect tourists around the city and bring them to a bigger bus for the airport trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir