Top Reykjavik Shore Excursions
280 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Simon, he was great, did a wonderful job! All the places we visited were outstanding! Very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great day with Brian our guide who dealt with a grumpy traveler in our group but shared so much geological and historical info, it shut that guy up! Wonderful hikes with specific meetup info made traveling independent of the group easy! Saw amazing sites noted in description, highly recommend! Upgrade if you can at Blue Lagoon if possible"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we did not see the lights but it's not guaranteed. We did get a good view of the volcano haze. But I will say the place we stopped was very brights with cars and didn't seem like we were a dark enough area to truly see much."
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with the service of airport direct minibus . I booked a roundtrip airport pick up & I was very pleased with the service. The driver was very amusing & nice & friendly. It made my day."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip, our guide Poli told us a lot of interesting informatin about Iceland, history... Would recomand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. It covers the highlights of Reykjavik if you have limited time although this tour covered a lot more than what I expected to see which was a bonus. The driver / guide was extremely informative and very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Al was an amazing tour guide. It rained for most of the day, but the experience is still wonderful. The glacier was incredible, the falls were beautiful & I especially loved the black sand beach & basalt cliff formations-so impressive. Al gave us facts about each location. Pick up & drop off was efficient. I highly recommend this outing."
* A traveler said: "it was a great tour! we wished we had a little more time at each stop!!! our guide was great and the bus was comfortable and clean"
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences! The Lava restaurant was fantastic. Totally unbelievable experience. Try the massage."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour through beautiful scenery, BG was an incredibly friendly and informative guide with knowledge on every aspect of life in iceland and answers to any question you might have."
* A traveler said: "This tour allows you to see famous filming spots from GOT! Our tour guide-Mobus-was hilarious and extremely knowledgeable about the places visited, as well as Iceland’s culture and history. I enjoyed snapping photos, and imagining I was with the characters while filming. This was a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "The Falls. The beach. The views. The countryside. The glacier. Our tour guide was fabulous “yawn”. John. Loved seeing the sheep and horses."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful trip with Anton and his wife as our tour guides! Anton provided so much information about Iceland - it was a great learning experience! I can’t even express how genuinely kind Anton and his wife are. I would highly recommend doing this tour to see all the highlights of the south coast!"
* A traveler said: "Great!!! The driver was from UK but his knowledge of Iceland and its history was incredible! An excellent way of seeing all the sights before choosing which to visit!"
* A traveler said: "So amazing experience!!! It was cold on the day and I was afraid to enter the water, but after entering, I forgot the cold. The guide was kind and funny, I really had a good time."
* A traveler said: "All went very smoothly and the operation is well organised. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about all the seabirds and he and the skipper of the boat took time to paint the bigger picture as well as making sure that we saw as much as we wanted of the main attraction, the Puffins. Well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience Managed to see the Northern Lights Breathtaking . Great Guides would defiantly do it again . Stunning Country very friendly people made us feel very welcome. Dave and Elsie Jones."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide who gave us a lot of information about Iceland, exceptionell nice nature and very comfortable journey. Very good bus driver."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Saw lots of sites with informative, friendly guide. Worth going on to see all of the key Golden Circle sites in a day."
* A traveler said: "This tour is “Incredible”, every stop was better than the last! Our guide was so knowledgeable (Braham) we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Thank You Braham"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was one of the nicest people I have encountered on these trips . Very helpful making sure we all new what settings were needed for both smart phones as well as cameras. Had so much fun that night"
* A traveler said: "Was a great trip. Beautiful and lota of fun. The guides were great, the sowmoboles were top notch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lots of amazing view point with ample time for photos. Group of 8 allowed time for solo photos at each stop. Guide knowledgeable and informative. National park is a gem hope remains free for all to enjoy for years to come."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Skaftafell National Park
- Fimmvörðuháls Volcano
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Volcano House
- Secret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)
- Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Skogar Museum
- Imagine Peace Tower
- Sun Voyager (Solfar)
- Harpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Faxaflói Bay
- Whales of Iceland
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir