Top Red Sea Water Tours
500 results | All Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our wonderful guide Nermeen Nabil who made our trip to Luxor unforgettable.She shared with us her positive energy and deep knowledge in the history of Egypt. Luxor impressed us with its grandeur and ancient beauty."
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately couldn‘t swim with dolphins, because they were to many boats on that day but at least we saw them from the boat. Happens when the animals live in open water. Always a matter of luck. We did see sting rays and had a great snorkeling trip and trip to an island with Ahmed who is a great guy"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "If you have never been to Egypt, i highly recommend visiting with a tour. This was my first solo trip and although i was pretty nervous throughout, Aly made sure to check in and make sure i was safe and enjoying. Cant forget to mention the planning and organizing transportation and tour guides , everything is all planned out. Aly also responded to my messages swiftly and with assurance, as well as all the drivers. Communication is key! As for the tour itself, AMAZING! Incredible, beautiful, left me filled with awe and really blessed and appreciative to have the opportunity to visit ancient history that you hear and learn about in books in school. It really helps to have a guide with you, especially with the language barrier; and they take great photos! Thank you to everyone especially Aly, Sherif, and Ahmed! Until next time!"
* A traveler said: "We(our 4 member family) were the only English speaking members of the group. Main group were Polish. In the tour bus there was only Polish tour guide, but in Luxor an English tour guide was waiting for us. Mohammed was absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, polite, funny! He made our day so memorable! We learnt many things and had the rear chance to see the sites not too crowded, especially the Karnak temple, where we came early in the morning, before all the groups. The restaurant for the lunch was good. We liked the trip to Banana island too, nevertheless that it was on additional cost."
* A traveler said: "was my first time in Egypt,my first organized tour by a travel agency I am highly satisfied with the experience they gate me and my friends everything was safe and very well planned! we will recoment to everyone thanks for everything!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time in Luxor! Fantastic day trip! Wonderful guide. Thank you Heba Ghada Karnak for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this trip! The tour guides were very organized and informative! I learned a lot thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We were taken from Hurghada to Cairo by bus. We were picked up at 2 am and we arrived to Cairo around 8 in the morning. The first stop was the National Museum of Cairo where we saw the mummies and treasures from the temples. After that we were recomended a trip on the Nile for a certain price that lasted 20 minutes and then we were off to see the Pyramids. Before that we stoped at a Papyrus museum where we learned how ancient papyrus is made. We got a few suvenires from there but later we found out that we could get those cheaper in the bazars. At the Pyramids we were recomanded to take a Camel ride for a certain price to take a full photo of the Pyramids. After the Pyramids we went to another stop to see some ancient oils and perfumes that again were optional to get and a bit pricy. There were loads of things to see and everyone was quite great but the trip itself was very long. I recomend the trip but do get a battery pack with you and install some games on your phone for a long ride."
* A traveler said: "Everything was ok! The guide even helped pay entrance fees as we had no cash. But the weather was terrible. Way too hot. We asked to return quicker so didn't end up seeing everything. Felt safe all along the way."
* A traveler said: "if you come to egypt take this cruise. there are a multitude of activities, from hot air ballooning to the temple of abou simbel. The staff on the boat are lovely, and the guide very experienced. Crossing the Nile from the pool is a real bonus! I highly recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "Ahmed was a great guide, he is invested in providing the best experience possible. He is very knowledgeable in Egyptian history and has a great sense of humor so the tours were entertaining and educational. He definitely made the trip special and I strongly recommend him"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trip to Orange bay including Lunch, Snorkeling & Water Sports from Hurghada
- Orange Bay Island VIP Snorkeling Sea Trip & Water Sports Full Day - Hurghada
- Private Tour Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
- PRIVATE! 4-Hour speed boat tour: Swim with dolphins, snorkeling, island & wreck
- Enjoy Hot Air Balloon,Valley of the kings,Hatshepsut temple in Luxor
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Power Boats
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands