Top Quebec Seasonal & Special Occasions
19 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining from start to finish. History & humor together. My wife and I give it a 10/10. Lots of walking/stairs so make sure your capable of walking hills and stairs."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, our driver was great! Ice hotel was spectacular and a lot of fun. Fabulous photo ops."
* A traveler said: "Pier was excellent tour guide He took care of us Made sure we know all the information about each place Higly recommended tour I learnt alot about montreal . Good Job"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Sunny! She took amazing photos and made the experience super fun! I would highly recommend her. This was also our first time doing vacation photos and we would absolutely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely wear warm clothes and shoes when visiting in winter!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri