Top Quebec Food Tours
48 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour learned many surprising and interesting historical and architectural facts. Our guide Francis was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super knowledgeable and friendly. The samples were also a great way to discover the market."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "The group size of eight passengers made for a comfortable tour that allowed for a very personal experience. Two distinctly different wineries added to experience."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun despite the cold weather with our tour guide Carolina! She was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood and made our tour quite interesting and of course delicious! Our favorites were the champignon bread from the French bakery (forgot the name, sorry!) and the Gnocchi from La Drogherie (sp?). But all in all, would definitely recommend this tour if you're visiting Montreal!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Despite a consistent rain, our tour guide took us through Jewish neighborhoods, sharing the history of Jews in Montreal while we sampled bagels, smoked meat, babka and other delights. Delicious and knowledgeable experience."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed this food tour. The food stops were delicious. The tour guide was very interesting and informative. It was a very enjoyable tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to sample delicious Jewish food and have a wonderful tour of the Jewish aspects of Mile End Montreal"
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Melissa was an outstanding guide. She was extremely knowledgeable not only about chocolate but also the area. Daniel gave us an excellent overview of the bean to bar process. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Pier was excellent tour guide He took care of us Made sure we know all the information about each place Higly recommended tour I learnt alot about montreal . Good Job"
* A traveler said: "Great experience - the e-bikes were fun and easy to use! The tastings were great and the information was interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great group. The tour coverd a variety of different Chinese food and dessert choices offered within the community."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- St. Lawrence River
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Mont Tremblant
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Mile End
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Escalade Clip 'n Climb Laval
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri