Top Quebec Art & Culture
150 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Fascinating tour learned many surprising and interesting historical and architectural facts. Our guide Francis was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Guide Alain B. Was very knowledgeable and funny. Enjoyed seeing the family copper artists/gallery. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining from start to finish. History & humor together. My wife and I give it a 10/10. Lots of walking/stairs so make sure your capable of walking hills and stairs."
* A traveler said: "Montreal is an undeniably beautiful and enigmatic city even without a historical tour however, when you add layers of storytelling, it adds so much value to your experience. Pierre was so charming, informative and his passion for Montreal was radiant. We highly recommend the East & West tour."
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was funny 😄 informative. Great tours learning about the wall murals and its artists was truly impressed."
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We all throughly enjoy our walking tour the quite Judith was extremely informative and tailored our walk fir us excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very friendly and made the tour very enjoyable. Provided more than enough information about old Montreal to make us want to come back in the summer to further explore the area."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide, was great and the length of the tour and the content covered was perfect. I have the sense that we got great value for our money and I hope that Daniel, and Quebec City, soon get an NHL hockey team for his sake!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the ride.. glad we picked the small one as it took us through almost all the streets that a big bus can't pass by.. and Peter was fantastic. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "We lucked out and were the only 2 people on the tour with Thomas. Thomas was an excellent guide - very knowledgeable with some fun and funny facts and anecdotes. Two hours was about the right amount of time for the tour. We saw the inside of some buildings that we would never have thought to go into."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide and a great exploration of downtown Montreal. I would highly recommend it for any out-of-town visitor."
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Traditional Wellness
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri