Top Quebec City Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spare your feet the blisters and make your ascent to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency stress-free when you purchase your entrance and cable car ticket in advance. The leisurely ride to the top offers spectacular views of the 272-foot (83 meter) high waterfall. Be sure to visit the Manoir, where you can learn about the history and heritage of the area.
If seeing the sights of Quebec isn’t enough and you want to fully immerse yourself in them, this virtual reality experience is ideal. Using a headset and a tablet, feel as though you are going back in time. See and feel what it was like in Quebec during important historical events. This is a fun activity for the whole family. History enthusiasts and anyone who wants to add a twist to their time in Quebec will love this activity.
Discover our underwater world in the presence of 10,000 marine animals at Aquarium du Quebec. Regardless of the season or weather, the centrally located attraction always provides a fun and welcoming environment for friends and families of all ages. Observe and learn about fish, reptiles, amphibians,and invertebrates. You can also watch feedings and trainings for polar bears, walrus, and sea lions.
See Quebec City in a different way on an interactive street theater adventure. With this package, embark on a 2-hour ghost walking tour through the heart of Old Quebec City. As you wander the streets, meet the ghosts of 10 past criminals as your performer and guide tell you about the crimes they committed hundreds of years ago.
Discover the local shopping scene and its fashion DNA with a professional stylist as you embark on a personalized shopping circuit built to meet your style and wishes. Learn more about the art of styling your body features and take a figurative soft tour outside your comfort zone as your stylist pulls pieces for you to explore and try. Think of it as a mini style consultation followed by recommendations and a hands-on practice session during the shopping tour where you can ask any fashion and style-related questions. Throughout your shopping circuit and neighbourhoods discovery, listen to fashion stories as told by your fashion savvy guide and get a unique insight of the industry. Prior to your shopping tour, you will be sent a little shopping form to help personalize your experience. And following your fashion escapade, you will be sent a personal style summary of recommendations received by your stylist as well as some tour souvenir photos.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Quebec City?
The best Tickets & Passes in Quebec City according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Artillery Park Heritage Site Tours & Tickets
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & Tickets
- Via Ferrata Montmorency Tours & Tickets
- Bora Parc Valcartier Tours & Tickets
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & Tickets
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & Tickets
- Charlevoix Region Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & Tickets
- Saint-Roch Tours & Tickets
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium du Quebec Tours & Tickets
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain) Tours & Tickets
- La Malbaie Tours & Tickets
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & Tickets
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone) Tours & Tickets