Top Quebec City Nature and Wildlife Tours
7 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "This is an unforgettable experience. Jacques Cartier Park is absolutely gorgeous and the guide was wonderful. A note to future travellers: be prepared to climb up the side of a mountain and dress in layers."
* A traveler said: "Great day great memories. They kept up with social distance and hygiene methods loved the area and the aquatic animal"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very nice...highly reccomended. this should be a must during Winter in Quebec. Very nice tour"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely Brilliant, quite expensive but BRILLIANT , boat packed with too many passengers so couldn't always get the views of the whales."
* A traveler said: "Paul was very knowledgeable. Only thing we missed was an option to stop along the way. We saw several things we would have liked to buy. We understand that would slow down the walk, but there was only 4 people and could make it up. Not likely to walk back uphill to get those items though."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- La Malbaie
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Charlevoix Region
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)