Top Quebec City Motor Sports
12 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Michael was a fantastic guide and brought a lot of knowledge and personal family experience to us on the tour."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Daniel, our guide, was great and the length of the tour and the content covered was perfect. I have the sense that we got great value for our money and I hope that Daniel, and Quebec City, soon get an NHL hockey team for his sake!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Jocelyne was a wonderful host. Fantastic knowledge, wonderful delivery, perspective and storytelling. A pleasure to spend time with and learn from through Old Quebec"
* A traveler said: "Celine is a wonderful and fun tour guide. Everything was fun, beautiful and delicious ! We really enjoyed ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Peter is a great tour guide, knowledgeable and a great sense of humor. This is a great tour, perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "A great tour but there are a lot of stairs which was difficult for me while wearing a mask as I have asthma. Nonethless, a beautiful place to see."
* A traveler said: "This is an unforgettable experience. Jacques Cartier Park is absolutely gorgeous and the guide was wonderful. A note to future travellers: be prepared to climb up the side of a mountain and dress in layers."