Top Quebec City Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Husky Dog Tours
Fishing Charters & Tours
2 results | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
You will visit the Quebec mountain in Lac-Beauport. You will see the village of husky puppies provincial tracks to discover kilometers of forest trails. Mont Ste Anne, the UNESCO-recognized high gorges of Charlevoix, Laurentides National Park. Indulge in this long-awaited white dream and come enjoy the great outdoors throughout the Quebec region.
Get your adrenaline flowing as you zoom past Montmorency Falls on a zipline activity. After a safety briefing, put on a provided helmet, strap in, and enjoy the 984-foot (300-meter) journey past the spectacular falls. If you want to add some companionship or friendly competition to your aerial adventure, you can zip parallel with another person.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Extreme in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- La Malbaie
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Charlevoix Region
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)