Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours and Tickets
The Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum offers a unique look at an unusual art form: metal embossing. This craft, perfected by Albert Gilles, continues to be practiced by his children and grandchildren today at the museum and store close to Quebec City.
7450 Boulevard Sainte-Anne Château-Richer, Quebec City, Canada
Tours and Tickets to Experience Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
Escape to the beautiful countryside around Québec City on this half-day adventure to Montmorency Falls and the Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour experience, then explore the spectacular landscape just outside Québec City. Along the way, visit popular Beaupre Coast tourist attractions like the Chocolaterie de l'Ile d'Orléans and the Cuivres D'Art Albert Gilles (copper art museum).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique?
The best ways to experience Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique are:
What are Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique hours of operation?
Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique hours of operation: 8:30am-5pm daily between May and October; 9am-4pm daily from November to April. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Montmorency Falls Park (Parc de la Chute-Montmorency)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Quebec Royal Square (Place-Royale)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Quebec Lower Town (Basse-Ville)
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)