Top Puntarenas Full-day Tours
18 results | All Puntarenas Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed this excursion very much. The guide (Jesus) was excellent. We would definitely do it over again."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!!! This was our favorite part of the whole trip! Biggest Crocs I’ve ever seen...so cool 😎"
* A traveler said: "Johnathan and Carlos were awesome tour guides. They allowed us to enjoy all the activities at our own pace. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
* A traveler said: "An incredibly fun and thrilling canyoning tour. Absolutely recommend! Tarzan swing, repelling, hiking, and ziplining were all included and the guides were very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "The crew was so kind and hospitable. We were picked up, taken to the marina, and provided with breakfast, lunch, and unlimited drinks. The views and beach were so beautiful. So many fun activities to do on the beach, too!"
* A traveler said: "The best part was certainly the super service offered by the crew on board and on the beach! And the real 5 hours spent on the island. The island is nice, but I expected actually a better, clear water.. It was very dirty instead for a Caribbean island."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest