Top Pula Half-day Tours
35 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Great Trip with a super friendly host. As we arrived at the cave he shared some nice insights in the local history and eco-system. Was super informativ and fun, highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic boat trip where everything was just right. A great boat, fantastic excursion destinations and great stories about the Adriatic and wildlife. The food and drinks were amazingly delicious! The boat crew Ivan and Matteo are very warm and nice people and now also friends. We'll see you again next year! Thank you for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Great walk thru the city hitting all the main historical highlights! This tour is heavy in food and wine—come hungry. All good was good but the street fish tacos were a huge hit! This is a tour you should take early in your stay to get a layout of the city!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and worth every penny! Great captain/skipper, fun locations for snorkeling and cliff jumping, delicious and HUGE lunch. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon seeing the coastline."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia