Top Puglia Historical Tours
230 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner came to Bari to learn something about the local food culture. We spent a lovely evening with Cristina and her mother making orechiette, a tipical pasta pugliese. The hosts welcomed us very warmly and they love to share their knowledge about cooking and local food. It is a really authentic cooking with nonna experience. This is really rare to find and at the end of the evening we felt that we recieved much more than we gave. Totally recommend it, 5 stars from us :-)"
* A traveler said: "Stefano and Mateo were outstanding tour guides. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves while learning about the fascinating history of Lecce. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described - a lovely 4-hour boat trip to the tip of the heel of the boot and beyond. There were two stops to swim. The first included guided tips into the famous caves (grottos) and at the end of the second included appertivo. I was the only (mostly) English speaking person on the boat and one of the hosts took the time to translate and explain the history of the coastline that he had shared in Italian. Great value and great experience."
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect! 3 hours cycling around the ancient olive groves with Daniele who clearly loves this region. We stopped along the way for Daniele to point out special features and visited historic and working olive mills. Daniele is super nice, his English is great and he is very accomodating!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was quite knowledgeable. We were able to see a large portion of the old and new sections of the city. Gelato was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "I loved seeing the authentic side of Alberobello! Francesco was an excellent ambassador for his town. And using a Segway was definitely the way to get around a hilly village."
* A traveler said: "Guide was really knowledgeable, she could tell a lot of things we didn’t know before . We can recommend it"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were most impressed with the rickshaw tour. The guide and driver of the rickshaw, Vlad, was excellent at his work, and his manners are super. The tour itself was very informative, and we would easily recommend it to anyone who wants to know about the history of this nice city."
* A traveler said: "What started out as a very interesting and competent tour of Matera with Marzia became something truly unique and memorable in Alberobello where we had the privilege to share pranzo in a trullo with the lovely Aquilino family and to be entertained on guitar with their very talented youngest daughter, Emanuela. Unfortunately, we were not able to get to Bari, probably because of the late hour, but our driver Giorgio, who took over from Marzia, provided us with a very interesting understanding of Italian religious practices."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Porta Napoli
- Castel del Monte
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria