Top Puglia Full-day Tours
52 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable he showed us many of the interesting parts of each of the cities that we visited it was a very good time"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great experience! Out host, Claudio, such an amazing person! A bunch of stories of local caves and the cost. Highly recommended! Swimming part at the beautiful and clean waters of sea is included, which was amazing! Had our journey in July 2021!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Anita and Stefano for an enjoyable, informative day. Great recommendation for lunch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What started out as a very interesting and competent tour of Matera with Marzia became something truly unique and memorable in Alberobello where we had the privilege to share pranzo in a trullo with the lovely Aquilino family and to be entertained on guitar with their very talented youngest daughter, Emanuela. Unfortunately, we were not able to get to Bari, probably because of the late hour, but our driver Giorgio, who took over from Marzia, provided us with a very interesting understanding of Italian religious practices."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour that took us to many of the highlights of Bari. Our tour guide, Vito, presented the tour in an exceptionally interesting and informative way. Well versed on the Bari area. This was a full day tour that covered it all."
* A traveler said: "really enjoyed this experience. great bike ride and a lovely two hours on the beach, went at a pace i was comfortable with and had stops for coffee and to look at some olive trees.. was a bit saddle sore but was certainly worth it. carlo, our guide was very attentive."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour and wonderful wine!! Loved it."
* A traveler said: "Lisa and Gianfranco were wonderful tour guides. I encourage you to book with Viator. Our tour was informative and relaxing. Thank you both for an enjoyable day!!"
* A traveler said: "Beginning with the ease of reserving to the on-time pick up at our hotel and continuing through the highly informative and interesting stops at two wineries, the Wine and Food Tour exceeded our already high expectations. Our guide was personable that added to the experience. The food part of the adventure involved an outstadning lunch at a seaside restaurant in Gallipoli."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Porta Napoli
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria