Top Activities on the Ground in Prague
176 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was well organized and our guide was a fountain of information. We had a coffee break and a Czech lunch with beer 😀"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Louis, my guide, was super knowledgeable and friendly - I had a great time seeing the main sites in Prague. I especially loved that Louis took me to so great look outs. Best tour I have done and would recommend this to anyone who would like to see the real Prague."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jacob was amazing! This is a great tour if you want to see a lot of the city. Jacob showed us things around the city that we never would have seen on our own and he has a great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Met Michel and he had our bikes all ready to go. Toured all of Prague, 15 km. Saw more than you can imagine. He took time with us and we were not rushed. Great history buff and charming. Would definitely recommend this tour to everyone. Amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many Bike tours and by far this was the best! Josh was informative, considerate and extremely helpful. Thanks for the experience! Dan from Canada"
* A traveler said: "David was funny and entertaining. He’s a great story teller, & the stories themselves were interesting. I actually paid attention to this one."
* A traveler said: "Best Tour and Amazing Tour Guide!! What a great way to see the City!! Truly memorable experience, would not change a thing about the tour… It was PERFECT!"
* A traveler said: "Walk and the stories where absolutely excellent. Scott was fantastic, his performance and story telling was gripping. Definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide spoke excellent English. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour of Prague with Sony. She is extremely knowledgeable of this beautiful city and it’s history. There was not a question she could not answer😊. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "Veronica was extremely knowledgeable. She was great!! We saw a lot and learned a lot. The synagogues had many old relics and artifacts."
* A traveler said: "A very beautiful town outside of Prague, the castle was beautiful too with lots of Renaissance painting and gigantic ballroom."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. I had not biked in 20 years but still made it and had a great time. Our guide Erin was awesome and so much fun. The chance to see the countryside was awesome and Karlstejn was a stunning castle. I even ran into Erin two days later and he remembered me. Made new friends on this adventure and it was a highlight to my trip."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the city. Good bikes and great guide that made the city’s history very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable guide! Loved the gorge the most! Such a fun day :) The restaurant we stopped at over the halfway point was lovely."
* A traveler said: "We took the four hour tour, unfortunately it was a cold and rainy day but the tour leader made us fell comfortable and stopped several times so the group could buy hot drinks or use the restroom. The tour was informative and pleasant. 5 stars to the tour leader."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Let me start with our guide -EVA so very nice and knowledgeable! All the stops were fantastic. I definitely feel I got my moneys worth. And Prague is just amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Walking in the lush green forest surrounded by mature trees and birdsong with running streams was just stunning & so peaceful. The views were spectacular & worth the climb. Honza was a relaxed guide making our trip effortless & enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Michal was great. He did a wonderful job showing us around and telling interesting stories about Prague during WWII."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and able to give background and context to the sites. I would definitely recommend this tour as it will enrich your experience of an already amazing p."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Bike Rentals
- Golf Tours & Tee Times
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Obstacle Courses
- Outback Tours
- Running Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- Shooting Ranges
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)
- Kingdom of Railways
- Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)
- St. Vitus Cathedral (Katedrála Sv. Vita)
- Jan Becher Museum
- Dancing House (Tancici Dum)
- Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)
- The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)
- New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Museum of Senses Prague
- Museum of Medieval Torture
- Ta Fantastika Black Light Theatre
- Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- Museum Kampa
- Zizkov District
- Vyšehrad National Cultural Monument
- Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary