Top Prague Seasonal & Special Occasions
41 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful pieces and astonishing manuscripts from Beethoven and Mozart. Concert was amazing and in a wonderful setting!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice trip in a wonderful oldtimer. The driver explained us much about Prag and it‘s history. Strongly recommened."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and able to give background and context to the sites. I would definitely recommend this tour as it will enrich your experience of an already amazing p."
* A traveler said: "Just had a great expierence together with my wife on the Dresden Christmas Market & Bastei Saxon Switzerland Tour from Prague thanks to Tereza. She managed to make us feel safe and she took care of us and all our needs. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the castle and its surroundings. Great views from the top. Nice to walk down thru the town and explore a bit."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating and informative and gave a great in site on the cities history and foundation over the last few centuries"
* A traveler said: "The city looked amazing at night on the boat cruise. The music was nice and relaxing. The food was better than I was expecting nice bonus."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for this wonderful shooting and pictures. We love them and they are breathtaking. ❤️ It was so nice with you, with so much fun. Wish you all the best."
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was a fun, knowledgable guide. Our entire group loved the experience and would do it again. We whizzed around the city, seeing all the highlights and getting fantastic photo opportunities throughout the trip. Our time was even extended by Sebastian as he had as cancellation. I would recommend this to anyone - it is easy to get the hang of the bikes. We just wished the speed wasn't governed!"
* A traveler said: "My parents, husband and I had an absolutely lovely time touring Prague with our guide and driver... they were so informative and kind and accommodating! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Raifa was incredible. I've been on many photoshoot in the past and Raifa was one of the best photographer I've worked with in a longtime. She was incredible attentive, gave excellent directions for posing, and capture the best candid photos, which ended being my favorites. We started the shoot on one side of the Charles Bridge. She captured everything from candid, landscape, more portrait-style with local and the more famous landmarks in the background. It's incredible what she's able to capture through her lens. I'm so excited to have a magical city of Prague within these photos. I'd definitely recommend her for any shoot you may have in mind and hope to work with her again. Thank you Raifa!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary