Top Prague Food Tours
65 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "Vladimir was an amazing tour guide. Knows everything about the city; the buildings and hotspots. The food he chose for us was also great. This is a super fun way to get to know a city. Would give Vladimir a 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Let me start with our guide -EVA so very nice and knowledgeable! All the stops were fantastic. I definitely feel I got my moneys worth. And Prague is just amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tastings and tour of Old Town. Christopher was very knowledgeable and presented the food tastings well."
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed a food and beer tour with Anna in Prague. Excellent guide for both the history and culture of Prague as well as excellent local food and beers. Book this tour with the confidence that you will enjoy an excellent experience."
* A traveler said: "Getting to see the less touristy part of town and having food from more authentic places was super cool. Our guide was not only very knowledgeable about the local secrets, he was friendly too."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent, taken straight to a table no waiting around, very good service, friendly staff,and food was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I visited Czech Republic from USA in September 2021. We stayed for little over a week. The tour of Bohemian Switzerland & Terezin Camp was one of the last touring activities in our bucket list. What an incredible tour! A remarkable full day journey with Peter. It wouldn't have been possible without our guide Peter. In my opinion, Peter was one of the best guide ever! He kept us engaged with his vast knowledge of history and also local knowledge. Peter had a unique way to connect with us as a friend and walked us through the tour. Even before the day of the tour, he maintained a good communication regarding how to prepare for the trip and giving us heads up about what to expect. We started at 7 am from our hotel and headed to Terezin Memorial and reached there pretty early. Perfect timing before it got too busy. Terezin Memorial was an eye opening experience for us. And Peter knew so much of history as well. As we were walking through the long stony road next to the cemetery towards the main building and Peter was explaining, it felt like we were walking through the passage of time. After that we stopped by at the old-fashion styled coffee house at Litomerice. The hiking at the Tiske Steny where Narnia was filmed; it was another wonderful stop. Each shapes of sandstone labyrinth had a name. A name given by the National Park. Peter had his own nicknames of some of those sandstones, as he grew up around this area. Both names made very good sense. Our final stop was at the Bastei Bridge in Germany. The hiking and views were spectacular. It was truly the best day tour for us. A great way to complete our visit to Czech Republic."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time tasting wines while learning about the history and culture of the Czech Republic. Jonah was extremely personable and willing to answer any question. Would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent food tour of Prague. Our guide spoke perfect English and was able to talk us through the historical and cultural significances of each dish we tried. The drinks and desert was also great. I highly recommend this company, great people and delicious food."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and a truly enjoyable adventure! Our guide Jacob did a fantastic job explaining us every little thing about truffles(and everything that is connected with them) and answering our endless questions. Do I need to say that Nela(hunting dog) is an absolutely adorable good girl? Guess not, you should see her performance yourself! 100/100 points for this tour! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up by Vladimir who was a lovely man. Very knowledgeable and polite. He took us to the glassworks which was amazing and the to Lidice which was very emotional especially the statue of the children. Vladimir then took us for a 3 course meal which was excellent a very enjoyable day and would highly recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The wine tour wasn't like any other we have been on. We didn't visit as many wineries, although we did get to visit the countryside and experience the area. Lunch was fabulous and we had a great day learning about the wines and countryside in the Czech Republic."
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative trip. I do not know a lot about wine, but wanted to surprise my girlfriend. Our tour guide was wonderful and very informative. The next day I was helping to pick out local wine for lunch, we were both very happy."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. We were lucky that we were the only people on the tour. We had a wonderful guide, Eva, all to ourselves and we were able to customize the tour to our liking. We especially enjoyed taking the tram and the funicular up to the top of Petrin Hill. Eva was very knowledgeable on Mozart and the city making for a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting because Prague has such a interesting history of wine I found this because of our excellent and knowledgeable guide Mike from exploreprague. Really enjoyed"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went on this tour and were indeed pleasantly surprised. While it was raining, Michal's knowledge of the area was very impressive. He never rushed the tour and allowed our group the time to truly absorb the entire culture and traditions. Great tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Marianske Lazne (Marienbad)
- The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej)
- Clementinum (Klementinum)
- Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)
- Konopiste Castle (Konopiste Chateau)
- Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)
- Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)
- SS. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (Katedrální Chrám Sv. Cyrila a Metodeje)
- Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)
- Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)
- WOW Black Light Theater
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Kbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)
- Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)
- New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)
- Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)
- Vyšehrad National Cultural Monument
- Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary