Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)
Mickiewiczova 233/1, Prague 6, Central Bohemia
The museum is open Tue–Sun 10am–6pm. Admission for adults is CZK 120; seniors are CZK 30; students & children are CZK 60. Admission is free with the Prague Welcome Card. For access via public transportation, take Metro Line A to Hradčanská.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)?
What else should I know about attractions in Prague?
- Letná Park (Letenské Sady)
- Golden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)
- Lobkowicz Palace (Lobkowický Palác)
- Prague Metronome (Prazský Metronom)
- Prague Castle (Prazský Hrad)
- Hradcany (Castle Hill)
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)
- Nerudova Street (Nerudova Ulice)
- Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)
- John Lennon Wall
- Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)
- Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)