U Sovových mlýnů 2, Malá Strana, Prague , Central Bohemian Region
Open daily 10am–6pm. Admission for adults is 240 CZK; seniors, students and children aged more than 6 are 120 CZK; less than 6 go free. Entry is free with the Prague Welcome Card. For transportation, take trams 12, 20 or 22 to Hellichova.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Museum Kampa?
What else should I know about attractions in Prague?
- Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)
- Kampa Island
- John Lennon Wall
- Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)
- Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)
- St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)
- Charles Bridge (Karluv Most)
- Vltava River
- Bedrich Smetana Museum (Muzeum Bedricha Smetany)
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Black Light Theatre Srnec
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- Hradcany (Castle Hill)
- Museum of Medieval Torture