Hard Rock Café Prague
As one of the largest branches of Hard Rock in Europe, the Prague location is a must for rock aficionados. The restaurant features three sleek bars plus three floors of dining space with an ornate art nouveau interior that contrasts neatly with Hard Rock’s grungy displays of music memorabilia, including costumes, albums cover art, and photographs. These rock ‘n’ roll treasures, however, are overshadowed by the huge, guitar-shaped chandelier hanging over the atrium—the focal point of the restaurant.
Since the cafe is one of the city’s top attractions among music fans and younger travelers, skip-the-line tickets are a must to dine in the restaurant. After dinner or drinks, visit the gift shop for branded Hard Rock Cafe Prague souvenirs, including collectable guitar-shaped pins.
Recent reviews from experiences in Prague
Things to know before you go
- With its casual atmosphere and kid-friendly menu, the Hard Rock Cafe Prague is a fun dining option for families.
- Prague’s Hard Rock often hosts live music performances in the evenings.
- The complex includes a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, two bars, and a Rock Shop® with branded souvenirs and apparel.
- The ground floor dining room is accessible to wheelchair users.
How to get there
Hard Rock Cafe Prague is located at Dům U Rotta Malé Náměstí 3, a short walk from Old Town Square and many of the top attractions in the city’s historic quarter.
When to get there
Hard Rock Cafe Prague is open daily and serves food and drinks non-stop from late morning until after midnight. Stop by on an evening when a live concert is scheduled for dinner and a show.
Music at Hard Rock Cafe Prague
The Hard Rock Cafe Prague offers a number of musical events each week to satisfy its rock-loving clientele. From live concerts to DJ sets that keep the party going long past midnight, there is a wide variety of entertainment that draws in crowds of locals and tourists alike.
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Reduta Jazz Club
- Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)
- Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American Cultures
- Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)
- Black Light Theatre Srnec
- Prague National Theatre (Národní Divadlo)
- Sex Machines Museum
- Apple Museum
- New Town (Nové Mesto)
- Ta Fantastika Black Light Theatre
- Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)
- Vltava River
- Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)
- Clementinum (Klementinum)
- Museum of Medieval Torture