Top Positano Private and Luxury
56 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Roberto provided a memory that will last forever. We had a great time with him and hearing all of the history each city had to tell was an added perk to the trip as well. We will be back . An absolute pleasure with first class service and people."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, great driver. We could set our own schedule, had great restaurant recommendations and sites to see at each location. Would not want to do this trip any other way!"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. Staff, especially Stephania, were awesome. Highly recommend this trip. Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "The scenery cannot be beat. The water was calm making the overall trip better. It was a full day and you need that if you’re going to take lift to the top. Get a cab don’t wait for the bus."
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day touring the Amalfi coast. Rino, our driver turned up promptly, the vehicle was clean and comfortable and he is an excellent driver. Rino was courteous, and accommodating and planned the day according to our needs, enabling us to see and do everything we wanted, within a limited amount of time. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely phenomenal! Rosella and Mimmo were fabulous and they made this a memorable adventure for us. This was the highlight of our trip and would do it again them as the captain and guide."
* A traveler said: "Even though we were not able to take this tour due to weather conditions, they were very professional were in contact with me everyday regarding the rough seas & provided me a detail itinerary for the day"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to the captain and crew for looking after us, we had a great day and was well looked after, with plenty of relaxation. Would highly recommend and would love to do it again. Thank you again"
* A traveler said: "The private speed boat tour was worth every penny. The boat was clean and comfortable. We had 5 adults and a toddler. There were ample drinks for all of us. The captain, Giovanni, gave us a great tour with safety always in his mind. We were able to swim in the sea and stopped for lunch st a seaside restaurant (that cost was on us). The views from the boat were incredible. We had done lots of tours while in Italy and this one by far was the best!! Thank you for a relaxing and pleasurable day for my entire family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia