Top Positano Car Tours
55 results | All Positano Tours
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Marco has been a great guide! We had the opportunity to visit the entire costiera amalfitana in 7/8 Hours, Understanding its story as well as visiting wonderful hidden gems. I will definitely Recommended him to my friends! Thanks again!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, great driver. We could set our own schedule, had great restaurant recommendations and sites to see at each location. Would not want to do this trip any other way!"
* A traveler said: "To begin with, the communication about pickup was poor, and the driver was a little angry. However, after a silent drive to Naples, we met our guide at the cathedral. The tour was wonderful and Elise, the guide, was fabulous. The tour of Naples showed us what a beautiful city it actually is, despite the bad reputation it sometimes receives. The Pompeii tour was interesting and informative. Elise speaks many languages beautifully, and certainly knows the history of his his region. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day touring the Amalfi coast. Rino, our driver turned up promptly, the vehicle was clean and comfortable and he is an excellent driver. Rino was courteous, and accommodating and planned the day according to our needs, enabling us to see and do everything we wanted, within a limited amount of time. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the private tour and strongly recommend it.. My guide , Michele Carneglia, was very professional, interesting, pleasant and knowledgeable of the area... along with being a great driver !! ."
* A traveler said: "A perfect day! I can't imagine any tour guide could have done a better job! Our driver picked us up at the ship - no problem finding him. Our guide knew everything about the history of Pompeii, from the past to the present. She was friendly and fun to be with. And, she gave us a great lunch recommendation!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day Cruise from Positano
- Skip-the-line Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius Guided Tour From Positano
- Amalfi Coast day trip by Exclusive boat from Positano or Praiano
- Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier
- Private Tour: Amalfi Coast Sunset Cruise from Positano
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia