Top Portland Wine Tastings
34 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Heather our guide was so fun, very personable, and very knowledgeable! We had a group of 8 for this tour and everyone was so wonderful. The vineyard selection was great and vast. We would definitely do this again another time and would love to have heather join us !"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great- two waterfalls, two wineries, Timberline Lodge. Water and snacks provided and the lunch stop was great! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Kelly had a great knowledge of the surrounding area as well as food and wine and had a warm temperament and great enthusiasm as well. He showed as a good mix of wineries so the experience was varied from place to place. Very well thought out and executed tour. Can’t recommend highly enough"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Carrie. She was amazing! We saw beautiful waterfalls. It started out raining but ended up being a great sunny day for wine taing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! Outstanding beer!! Bike was great and the ride was super easy and educational! Jay is officially the best tour guide I’ve ever had in my life!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, with excellent guide well versed in this area. I would definitely recommend this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "Adam was an exceptional guide, Informative and thoughtful. The stops were well chosen and it was a perfect half day out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with our guide yesterday. He was very knowledgeable about the area and kept us well entertained with the history."
* A traveler said: "Paul was amazing. This was one of the best tours we have been on. He was extremely knowledgeable and kind. We had a wonderful time and would recommend this tour to everyone going to Portland!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great wine tasting experience. Marcus is an attentive, personable and knowledgeable guide and kept us engaged with information on wine and regional history. Tasted some very good wines and was great to meet some wine makers and walk among the vines. Had my first taste of pinot noir blanc!"
* A traveler said: "This was a sensational tour. I so hope I remember our guide's name correctly Michelle. She was fantastic. Her knowledge and enthusiasm of the city was infectious! The choice of restaurants and food selections was great as well. I have been on many food tours and was quite surprised at the generous portions of these food samples. Go hungry! The tour started with a lovely wine tasting at Fullerton Wines along with an assortment of appetizers. We learned about the wines and productions by one of their staff. We proceeded to a scrumptious pasta place, Grassa, where we licked our plates before moving on to Boke Bowl. Here we had delicious chicken bao buns with kimchi and a giant drink of lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf infused vodka and I mean giant. No one wanted to leave, but we went on to an apple crepe at Le Happy that could have served as our full meal. We topped it all off with a pint at the Lucky Lab Beer Hall. My only complaint is that I was too full to enjoy my favorite beverage. All the while, Michelle's fun-facts narrative kept us marching. Just go, but go early in your visit to Portland so you have time to return to these wonderful establishments!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. We learned a lot from Carmine and the wine was wonderful and the wineries were very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible! Shahn took us to the best spots and taught us so much along the way about wine, Oregon, and everything in between. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting!"
* A traveler said: "A truly delightful day with Paul. Seeing 3 of the newer arrivals in the Willamette Valley wine region was delightful, tasting their wines was pleasant and educational. Paul has a comfortable & respectful relationship with the folks at the wineries and when he did join us at our table (we two were his only patrons), it was interesting to hear their conversations. He chose a delightful little restaurant for lunch & we feasted! Altogether great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Six of us spent a beautiful September day in the Willamette Valley with Paul as our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the area and the wineries. We visited 3 very different wineries and stopped for lunch in Dundee. A fun day that we’ll always remember. Thank you Paul from your new Georgia friends."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful time and Shawn was a fantastic guide! We had a private car for the day and he stopped off at good photo spots, very knowledgeable about the area and recommended a great lunch spot! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to have a wonderful wine tasting and beautiful day at Cannon Beach."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Grotto
- Wahkeena Falls
- Willamette Valley
- Oneonta Gorge
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Alphabet District
- Portland Art Museum
- Latourell Falls
- Pittock Mansion
- Pioneer Square
- South Park Blocks
- Forest Park
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Portland Chinatown
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Mt. Hood
- Oregon Zoo
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Powell’s City of Books
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada