Top Portland Bus Tours
77 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Phil was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, articulate, and had a vibrant personality. He knew the history and development of the Portland area."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an exceptional guide, Informative and thoughtful. The stops were well chosen and it was a perfect half day out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Evan was a wonderful tour guide! He made the trip to the coast entertaining and did a great job accommodating the varied interests of the group. Views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He knew a lot of things about the waterfalls. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Zeke had lots of info and kept things fun. Nice trip of the area. Lots of great views. Worth the time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adam was full of knowledge, fun, and experience. He really made the day exciting, and was very patient with all of us. I recommend this tour for anyone who visits the Portland area."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . Beautiful scenery and great food Guide was very informative. Wish got safe extra time to shop"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The tour guide was so informative and so nice! I highly recommend this tour! The Gorge is a must-see!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Gunnar Forland was excellent. He has outstanding knowledge of Portland and tailored our tour to our interests. It was a wonderful tour and well worth it. Would recommend Gunnar as a tour guide. We hit all the highlights of the city,"
* A traveler said: "Tour bus on time. Tour guide ,Brian, very knowledgeable and friendly. Gray Line’s company staff promptly returned my phone call to clarify some questions. At a time when customer service is declining, they were excellent. I would recommend this tour !"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour, with excellent guide well versed in this area. I would definitely recommend this tour company again!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was a great guide! She knew a lot of history and information about the area. The various waterfalls we visited were really nice. The hiking part was really easy."
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide, Dustin, was so knowledgeable about history of Portland and what we were looking at. I appreciated all that extra detail. Easy ride… through out of the way neighborhoods, across a cool bridge and along the river. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "If you can only take one tour while visiting Portland, this tour is the one to take. Incredible views of the Portland coastline, lunch at a quaint little beach town and lots of great stories from our tour guide, Pete. We had a wonderful day and would definitely do it again if we come back to the area!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Peter, was wonderful! He shared so much information about the waterfalls and all kinds of data regarding Oregon. He is a natural tour guide as he has a perfect voice and has the information and love of the area. Very conscientious and he really tries hard to make the experience fantastic. The waterfalls are stunning!"
* A traveler said: "Heather was a wonderful guide. She knew a lot about the wineries and did a great job keeping us on schedule without being pushy. We had a good group and the wines were very nice."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience on this wine tour. We went to 3 different wineries and had 5 samples of wine at each. The tour guides were knowledgeable and a lot of fun! If you love wine and want to learn more about Oregon’s wine country definitely take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great- two waterfalls, two wineries, Timberline Lodge. Water and snacks provided and the lunch stop was great! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Kelly had a great knowledge of the surrounding area as well as food and wine and had a warm temperament and great enthusiasm as well. He showed as a good mix of wineries so the experience was varied from place to place. Very well thought out and executed tour. Can’t recommend highly enough"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. We learned a lot from Carmine and the wine was wonderful and the wineries were very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible! Shahn took us to the best spots and taught us so much along the way about wine, Oregon, and everything in between. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Marcus gave a very interesting tour of the Oregon coast. One of the better days of our vacation. I highly recommend using Terran tours!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Hood Railroad
- Portland Japanese Garden
- North Mississippi Avenue
- Oregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)
- South Park Blocks
- Pioneer Square
- Oneonta Gorge
- Forest Park
- Mt. Hood
- Portland Steel Bridge
- Oregon Zoo
- Latourell Falls
- Portland Art Museum
- Willamette Valley
- Wahkeena Falls
- Portland Chinatown
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Pittock Mansion
- The Grotto
- Powell’s City of Books
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Nevada