Top Pompeii Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Pompeii Tours
* A traveler said: "This was one of the sights high on our to do list and it didn’t disappoint. Our guide took us around the town showing us amazing buildings, road, statues, etc. The information she gave us was easy to understand and full of history. If you are spending any time in this part of the country you must visit Pompeii."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience. Our tour guide was Tony if you do this tour ask for him. He was excellent! We learned so much on the tour"
* A traveler said: "Josephine ( spelling ? ) was fantastic. She catered to our 8 and 4 year old and baby excellently. She was engaging and made it fun for the kids. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Diego was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. His passion for the subject made everything more enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour and you’re very lucky if you are assigned to Diego. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Diego, arranged on short notice. He was flexible and gracious with our delayed arrival, eased our entry into the park, and was a superb tour guide throughout. Incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable, he made sure to help us prioritize the places we wanted to see and introduced us to some we didn't know about. It's wonderful that someone who's spent so much time in Pompeii can still be so excited about it! Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm with us, Diego. It was a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours in Europe I have done. Extremely knowledgeable guide- loved every second of it- would highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Sofia was very friendly and making us confortable. The horses were very well treated. The horse riding was fun and with an amazing view. I would totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We booked offseason, but the tour, wine tasting, and 4 course lunch were all perfect! Our guide was very knowledgable and despite us not knowing Italian, she was able to clearly communicate everything about Sorrentino Winery perfectly! Such a treat for a chilly February afternoon. 100% recommend even for off season."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and educational. The guide Eliza was over the top informative and very accommodating to everyone and I'm a tough customer."
* A traveler said: "The shore excursion to Naples and Pompeii was wonderful especially because it was a small group and the guide was very personable and informative."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia