Top Plovdiv Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Plovdiv Tours
Deep in Bulgaria’s Valley of the Roses, the Damascena Ethnographic Complex is devoted to the ancient art of distilling rose oil and rosewater. Particularly during the Rose Festival in early June, lines can be long. Book ahead to discover the gardens and distillery, taste rose jam, honey, liqueur, and brandy, and inhale the delicate scent of rose essential oils: An e-guide in your language keeps you informed.
A Rhodope mountain adventure suitable for those who want to combine their love for nature with their thirst for excitement. This tour first takes you to the villages of Gela and Shiroka Laka – two stunning architectural reserves with a rich history and unparalleled rural atmosphere. Nearby, in the breathtakingly beautiful Trigrad Gorge, lies the Devil’s Throat cave – a place that has inspired countless legends. Its underground rivers lead to unknown places, and it is said that whatever enters their murky waters is never seen again. We’ll explore the cave and go off-roading from there to the Eagle Eye viewing platform to enjoy a gorgeous panoramic view of the Rhodope mountain slopes from up high.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
This is an unique product offering you to experience jeep safari in the heart of the Rhodope mountains. Jump on our safari and get guided for your best experience ever in the area.
Experience the thrill of riding on off-road tracks as you discover the amazing mountain landscapes of Bulgaria! Put the pedal to the metal and experience the amazing thrill that riding on off-road tracks in the breathtaking natural landscapes of Bulgaria can provide! Driving a buggy is incredibly fun and allows you to reach areas with ease.
Winter, summer, autumn or Spring? Regardless of the season that’s an ultimate adventure in Pamporovo! You have the opportunity to see the beauties of our nature with a tour that you will remember for a long time. We leave Smolyan and reach Pamporovo. Take your friends and family. Make an amazing gift! Feel the adrenaline rush and fill with emotion. Spent all hours smiling. Get comfortable shoes and a drink and let's get into this adventure together. We offer you a panoramic tour of the beauties of Smolyan and its surroundings. The tour is designed for 3 people with one buggy. The adrenaline is great as the emotions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Plovdiv?
What Tickets & Passes in Plovdiv are taking additional safety precautions?
What Tickets & Passes in Plovdiv are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Sliven
- Things to do in Meteora
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Burgas
- Things to do in Halkidiki
- Things to do in Volos
- Things to do in Istanbul
- Things to do in Brasov
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Wallachia
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets