Top Playa del Carmen Shark Diving
11 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautiful reef with many different fish and a sting ray. The tour guides were phenomenal. The food and drinks were excellent. No negative thoughts!"
* A traveler said: "Great people to take you out to see the reef and every minute was a total joy. Very relaxing with knowledgeable people around you to make you feel safe. It was a little tricky finding the place but they were very understanding and weren’t sticky on the time."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely amazing, they treat you like family. Our tour guides were Armando and Adrian. They were very knowledgeable and made us laugh all day long."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day touring these locations. It seems like a long day when you read the description, and it is, but this tour is absolutely jam-packed with activities. We were certainly never bored! We also had a fantastic guide, Victor, who kept everything running safely and smoothly. All said, we had a blast! Time well spent."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely recommend! Our guides, Alan was sooooo funnn, funny, and very informative all while maintaining his professionalism. Ismael was our guide in tulum and he was very knowledgeable. Let’s not forget our driver, Nikolas! He was fun, letting us play our music via Bluetooth. He was so fun and nice! Oval 10/10 Experience."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Great service and was very helpful to my dad travelling with them. Would look to use again if I or my family require a shuttle."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour. They were very organized, they took time to explain all precautions with us and they took lord of pictures with our group. Definitely 5 star"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolute BLAST! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Great communication for pick up. The crew/guide were super nice and friendly, we saw lots of whale sharks and had the best experience ever. Fresh ceviche and guac at Isla Mujeres just made the tour even better. 100% recommended!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid