Top Placencia Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Descend to the underground wonderland that runs beneath Placencia on a full-day excursion that includes cave tubing and zip lining. Ideal for adrenaline junkies, this tour reveals stalactites and stalagmites, and also takes you to a primeval forest, of which you’ll enjoy aerial views on a zipline. Plus, this small-group tour is limited to 15 travelers, so you’ll enjoy personalised attention.
This combination tour offers several thrilling adventures. Soar above the forest canopy on a series of ziplines and enjoy a scenic hike to two dry caves to view stalagmites and stalactites. You will also visit the Xunantunich archaeological ruins and float along the cool waters of an ancient underground cave system.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Ziplining in Placencia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Placencia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Placencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Placencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands