Top Placencia Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Nature and wildlife enthusiasts won't want to miss this animal-focused tour. Starting in Placencia you'll first enjoy a cruise through mangroves to the mouth of the Monkey River. Look and listen out for birds, iguanas, snakes, crocodiles, and howler monkeys along the way. Stop for a local lunch at Monkey River Village, and look out for manatees on the return trip. Take a swim in the river if you wish.
Head out into the Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world's highest concentration of big cats, with this river tubing experience. You'll start with an educational hike to learn about the local plants and animals, followed by a river tubing experience that will take you to a waterfall area that's great for swimming!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Placencia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Placencia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands