Top Pittsburgh Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
On the Ground
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Food & Drink
Art & Culture
1 result | All Pittsburgh Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
On this tour you will get a great overview of the city while learning about the rise, fall and most recent comeback of Pittsburgh. You will be introduced to outstanding architecture, interesting historic facts and fantastic views of the city. We will leave the beaten paths with you to also discover some surprising hidden gems. Old and new buildings, city squares and public art will turn this bike ride into a memorable event full of exciting (re)discoveries of The Burgh.
* A traveler said: "Dave is a spectacular guide...knowledgeable about the history, the architecture, and the many stories that make the city interesting."
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Mountain Bike Tours in Pittsburgh are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pittsburgh experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Pittsburgh are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pittsburgh may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Ontario